Tuesday 3 September 2013

No1 fitness studio and bodybynaturesupplements.com

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com

Ben Camara becomes Mens Health Champion Trainer 2013. Get Octobers issue to check out the full article. Congratulations to Sam Pridham and Ben for a quite unbelievable transformation. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about our transformations at No1 Fitness.




The guys at No1 Fitness studio have done really well this year in their training of clients. So much so that they made a first place position in the Men's Health Magazine. Not only did Ben do well but my friend Graham Monger got second in the same competition.

Great training along with great supplementation goes along way to get the fit body you want. Not an easy job but keep on with the effort and strong training and you can achieve this. It is NOT an easy road I can tell you from my own experience.









Here are my pictures that show a gain in muscle and a loss in fat. Down from 85kg to 77.6kg. 23% body fat down to 15% body fat. Not bad for a 51 year old man who still likes the odd glass of red wine.

So if I can make the effort I'm sure you young guns can give it a go. I bought body by nature supplements and trained at the NO1 fitness studio based in London with Carl. Great trainer and lovely guy. Go on people try the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment