Tuesday 7 January 2014

Body by nature fitness tips via James Layton Fitness

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com

We find that James has some of the best advice and we publish these articles as often as we can. Please read here or go direct to his website or face book page.

When can gaining muscle and losing fat simultaneously be achieved to any significant degree?


The question you should really be asking is whether or not you should try and achieve both goals together. The answer is no. You should focus on achieving one goal at a time. Yes, there are certain circumstances where this can happen; there are actually three main ones that come to the top of my mind.



The first one is when an individual is using drugs, androgen's e.g. testosterone taken endogenously. However, I am not an expert in this field. I also presume the majority of you reading this are is drug free. If you’re not, I am not going to judge you. You may likely gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously. The degree of the re-composition depends on a lot of factors, including the type of drug/drugs used and the dose of the drug/drugs used.



The second example is very overweight individuals. This appears to be a default response of losing fat and building muscle when they first start weight training; this won’t be any significant muscle gain I will have you know.



The final example is a trained individual who then stops training, then starts training again, will usually experience some sort of body re-composition to some degree. I have experienced this myself when I broke my ankle, I couldn’t train for 3 months. But when I returned I seemed to gain the muscle I previously had at a much quicker rate, as well as losing body fat simultaneously for a short period of time.



Unless you fall into any of the above categories, then no, it is unlikely you will build muscle and lose fat at the same time to any significant degree. Thus, you should focus on one goal at a time.

Free gift. "How to set up a nutrition plan"
Click here>>>http://www.jameslaytonfitness.co.uk/?page_id=195




No comments:

Post a Comment