Friday 7 March 2014

James Layton fitness tips

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com



Client Testimonial:

I have been fortunate enough to have been working with Josh over the last 7 weeks, he has been a pleasure to work with. He has listened and implemented everything that has been asked of him and he has been rewarded for his hard work with his results.

Josh has been kind enough to write me a short testimonial regarding his experience working with me.

"I have just finished my 7th week with James in the online package. Before contacting James I was a bit apprehensive because of the online aspect but looking back now, it definitely was the best decision I’ve made health-wise.

The nutrition side was initially a bit daunting because I had to meet the macros on my own, after the first couple of days it just became a part of the day. Not having to sacrifice going out for a meal because it’s not part of the plan is also one of my favorite aspects of the plan.

With the gym side of things I am doing less per week and have seen consistent drops in weight & increases in strength week on week.

If you are considering working with James and are willing to put in the time, I’d definitely say give it a go. Without a doubt, my biggest regret is not doing it earlier than now."- Josh M.

www.jameslaytonfitness.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment