Friday 29 March 2013

Bad business so say good bye to money!!

www.bodybynature.co.uk

I would not normally tell any body about my business even less make a comment on a blog where everybody can read about it., and here's the BUT. yesterday I had a meeting with a company who I was trying to give approx £50.000 fifty thousand pounds worth of business ( Min ) to start with, and he was the most rude, unhelpful, unorganised, negative business man I have met in my life to date. LOOOOOOSSSSSEEEERRRRR.!!!

But this story was far to good not to mention on here. And know I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS with someone like that. What reward bad behaviour, not me EVER..!!
 
 
 

The worst advice I have ever heard was from an associate who once told
me to “Just Do It”. What! are you joking?
I learnt from this to never rush
decisions in business with no exceptions to this rule.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment