Monday 12 August 2013

Lose weight fast the paleo way

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com


"From as far back as my poor old memory takes me (about late primary school) I've been overweight... Sure, there have been the odd occasion where I may have lost some weight, but it never stayed off for long.

I've tried many different eating plans and fad diets over the years but none of them ever worked because every time I was trying to lose weight, it was like I was starving myself and I was constantly hungry... Yep, you know that feeling right?



When you always feel hungry, it's SO easy to fall off the wagon as both your stomach and your head are telling you to eat!

My own battle with food stems a lot from self esteem issues. Kids in the playground can be quite harsh and nasty to a naturally shy kid... so that didn't help growing up.

I just never understood why that, when I did lose some weight, I only ever felt more hungry and it wouldn't be long before the old habits were back... and so was the weight.

Now... This journey into a Low Carb lifestyle has been a complete, life altering food revelation to me, and that everything I once believed about healthy eating and living (all those things I could never stick to) was all wrong.

While the weight loss is great (and trust me, it is!) the biggest mind-melt for me personally is, I'm losing weight but I'm rarely hungry. I eat all the foods I used to believe I shouldn't eat (and a decent amount of it too!), and I don't get hungry between meals. So much so that since mid-late July 2013, I rarely have lunch any more... Not because I'm trying to lose more weight, but becasue I just don't feel hungry at lunch time... and coming from someone who only ever remembers being constantly hungry, this is incredible!" -- Chris Aitken, Edify

So far Chris has lost 28kg (just over 60lbs) as at the end of July 2013. You can follow Chris's journey on his website too:http://www.edify.net.au/
https://www.facebook.com/EdifyFood

No comments:

Post a Comment