Thursday 8 August 2013

Lose weight the right way

"My path with Paleo started with a visit to a dearest acupunturist friend to try and solve my issues with very heavy and disabling migraines that stubbornly occurred at least once a week. He told me that he could cure the symptoms but not the cause: that would be my task! He explained what Paleo was and what it could do for me and I didn't even question him! I fully dived into it, full of hope to be a healthier and more capable person!



One of my biggest challenges was to consume fats... I was kind of "allergic" to them. Letting go of old miths was not easy but I challenged myself every single day! Did I missed bread? Pasta? Yes I did, but feeling the way I did payed of for all those little comforts. The results were awesome, my body started to restore itself immediately, letting go of inflammations. I feel more energized, healthier, stronger! And I will be forever thanked for what this journey along with his advices did for me!

Just a few months ago, feeling I should do more for myself, I left the couch and I started working out at a Gym... discovering that again, I'd been mistaken all my life and I found myself enjoying sports! I'm no longer sedentary... Even my head feels lighter now...

So, I finally found the courage to make a before and after Paleo ... The most amazing difference is, WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT, my health! But the body already thanked me as well! Going back three/four years, to the old habits, seems impossible to me now ... To tolerate very heavy and disabling migraines is now a mirage of another life!!!" ~Filipa Montalvo


READ 59 MORE TRANSFORMATION STORIES LIKE FILIPA'S IN THE PALEO MIRACLE E-BOOK (PDF): http://bit.ly/paleomiraclebook

No comments:

Post a Comment