Sunday 21 July 2013

How can I lose some weight?

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com


When I turned 43 years old I weighed 200 pounds. Never did I ever believe I would tip the scales at 150 pounds, let alone 200. And that wasn’t even the worst of all of my weight gain or health issues. I was feeling depressed long before I reached 200 pounds...




I also suffered from GERD, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, the start of an irregular menstrual cycle with increasing PMS symptoms, and severe upper back and neck inflammation which caused headaches and pain which prevented me from sleeping…. my lipid panel showed that I was high risk for a stroke, heart attack, was prediabetic with metabolic syndrome, and the list kept going…

My uncle’s unfortunate health crisis encouraged me to explore paleo, and I began my journey on January 17, 2012. I recently turned 47, and instead of reaching another all-time weight gain record, I trimmed down 36 pounds without exercise, while eating tons of food.

Within the !rst weeks of changing to ancestral eating my daily GERD and IBS disappeared. My menstrual cycle is no longer irregular, and has returned to pre-pregnancy normalness. My lifelong affliction with PMS has improved, a very unexpected and desirable change, and I no longer have symptoms of irritability and lethargy 2 weeks before I start my cycle… with paleo eating the inflammation has been cured, and only returns if I eat grains or food additives…

My 2009 triglycerides were 234 mg/dl. After a mere 2 months of ancestral eating my triglycerides dropped to 134 mg/dl.”








No comments:

Post a Comment