Saturday 27 July 2013

Menopause help


Julie was just reaching her 51st birthday. She had good health and even went to the gym twice a week with her friends. It was if one night I went to bed and the next day I woke up as someone else. I felt strange. I seemed to be nervous and anxious. I had no idea why. My husband Andy didn't notice any difference in me, so I went through my day as usual. 2 Months later, Andy asked me if everything was OK  Why I asked? He then sat me down and said that he had noticed that I had been a bit snappy lately. I told him I had no idea what was happening to me. I started to cry and must have cried for almost an hour.







A few months more and I was feeling if my world was crashing around me. The last thing I
Wanted was for Andy to leave me. I was a total mess. I was getting night sweats, pains in my back and other health problems included a puzzling itchy skin condition on my arm and persistent bouts of indigestion from acid reflux — neither of which I had had before. My memory was shot to pieces. For the first time I had to write everything down or I would never remember to either do it or to turn up to it. Names were another thing for me. A friend who I had known for years suddenly became almost a stranger. Do you think I could remember her bloody name? No way. I was losing my mind. I ran a business from home, so speaking to customers was a regular thing for me. Names become impossible to remember and my patience became as thin as a piece of cotton.

Thank God for a good friend of a friend of mine. Amy told me about Menopause. I knew loads from my Mum but just did not click that all these other symptoms were the result of the Menopause. Just talking about it to Amy helped me so much. It all made so much more sense to me. OK now I know what is going on, what could I do to relive the symptoms? I read every article I could find on the web. I then stumbled upon a woman who sent me to bodybynature. I had tried a few different supplements but none had really made any difference to me. I was as skeptical about this company and wondered how they would be any different. When I read the feedback on women’s health, I realised that I had found a company that cared and had actually made their supplements from something other than chemicals.

I have been using a few of their supplements and would be more than happy to recommend them to anybody, especially if you are a woman who is going through the menopause.



No comments:

Post a Comment