Wednesday 17 April 2013

Don't feed you kids crap food body by nature supplements

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com

Don't feed you kids crap food


For those who still don't believe that avoiding gluten (and I'd argue all grains) may significantly help children with neurological or behavior disorders, please read this article written by a parent.






"..gluten intolerance sometimes manifests with “neurological symptoms.” In other words, for some people, it doesn't necessarily (or only) cause tummy trouble. It messes with your head."
...
I can relate to this. Gluten affects me both physically and mentally. I don't need a test to tell me otherwise.


“What’s interesting is how well even young kids, who are supposedly not very good at regulating emotion, regulate themselves when they figure out that’s what it is. Kids who’ve been diagnosed with all kinds of horrible things, can tell that the gluten is causing their problem, and stick to (a restrictive diet.)”

I believe this with children. It is adults who have problems taking this sort of thing seriously. When my son was diagnosed with severe peanut and tree nuts allergies I never had to argue with him at all. It was like he knew.






No comments:

Post a Comment