Thursday 4 April 2013

More than just about money, but not fools

www.bodybynature.co.uk

We are happy to allow this feed back to be seen by many, not for the fact it makes us look good, but to show that our company is more than just making money.

"It's rare to find a company these days that genuinely care about their customers. Body by Nature is one such company. I ordered some supplements from them recently, for a friend who was in dire need of help after suffering a nervous breakdown and a deep depression. Not only did Andy from Body by Nature dispatch the order extremely promptly, so that they arrived the next day, but he also included two further bottles of supplements which he advised would help my friend. This was completely free of charge. This was followed by a courtesy call a few weeks later, to see how my friend was doing. I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever had such good service from a company - it has restored my faith in human nature. I highly recommend Body by Nature, both for the quality of their products and their wonder attitude towards their customers."
...
Best wishes,

Jenny

www.bodybynature.co.uk

.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment