Wednesday 3 April 2013

Down syndrome and how we can all help

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com



This girls name is Maddie Ramsey and she is my best mates sister. And she invited me to go to her formal with her... I don't care that she has Down syndrome. I don't care what people think of me when I went and brought my suit and got my haircut and they asked what school it was for. I was proud to say it was for a special school, as long as it made her feel special for that one day and night. Not only myself but her mother treated it as a proper formal, it was sad to think that because someone has Down syndrome they don't deserve a proper formal, or a formal that was taken seriously. And I am proud to have made this day very special for this very special girl.




www.bodybynaturesupplements.com


..

No comments:

Post a Comment