Tuesday 4 June 2013

Black dog

www.bodybynature.co.uk

  Round about 1959, I remember there was a large black dog that would guard the sevice road at the back of the Dersingham Avenue Shops, If us kids went near the service road entrance that was off Dore Avenue this black dog would go mad barking at us then it would run towards us at wich point we would all scatter and run for our lives.One day a bunch of us kids of the manor were walking past the sevice road entrance on our way back from Little Ilford Park and sure enough there was that large black dog guarding the back of the shops barking at us!...we all started woofing back at the dog and he came charging towards us only this time I was not so quick off the mark and I was last in line as we ran for it!....I knew the dog was getting close then I felt his teeth clamp onto my backend but I was stopping for no one!... I ran all the way home with a large back dog firmly attached to my ass by its teeth running up Dore Ave then right turn into Dersingham Ave shouting for my mum to come and save me from this monster dog that just wouldn't let go!.....Just as I got to within yards of our front door I heard a loud ripping sound as the dog tore the ass out of my new school short trousers!....the dog then turned and walked off back in the direction of Dore Ave with its trophy for the day which was most of the backend of my school trousers still hanging out of his mouth!....lucky for me the damage to my backend was not as bad as I thought and when my mum checked the damage out there was no blood....but I did have the biggest lovebite on my ass you have ever seen.....lol....as for the large back dog he done a good job that day guarding the Dersingham Ave shops and thank god his bite was not as bad as his bark!!!!!...








www.bodybynature.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment