Thursday 13 June 2013

what's the best diet?

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com

“I started eating a primal diet (basically a paleo diet with the inclusion of some dairy such as full fat milk, full fat Greek yogurt and grass-fed butter). I felt great! I couldn’t believe it! My energy levels, both mental and physical, increased and ‘down’ periods became shorter. As time went on, I noticed my PMS symptoms lessening dramatically. Instead of a week of cramps before and during my period, I had 1-2 days of cramps before and 1-2 days during. For the first time in years I didn’t need to take over the counter pain killers!…And the irritability, anxiety, and mood swings all but disappeared!…




The very best “side effect” of going paleo though is the sense of freedom. I now love food without reservation! I used to have a love-hate relationship with food. I loved eating it, but I hated thinking about it…My thoughts about food had been torturous. I used to put myself down if I ate too much or ate the ‘wrong’ food. I battled with myself daily, several times a day usually, about what and how much to eat. I used to weigh myself every day (okay, multiple times a day).

Guess what? Those days are now over! I love food. Food is what keeps me alive and gives me energy. Food nourishes me and enables me to do what I want to do. I eat when I am hungry. I stop when I am full… There is no price tag that can be put on this freedom!”




www.bodybynature.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment