Saturday 15 June 2013

Paleo way of life by body by nature supplements

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com

“ Paleo has changed my life completely. Four years ago I was diagnosed with peracarditis. Essentially there is a sack around your heart that is designed to let it beat easily. Mine had become inflamed and was squeezing my heart shut. There were lots of possible causes, but lifestyle was at the top of the list. After getting out of the hospital and meeting with a cardiologist I was told that this would keep happening. And that it would happen more and more often as I grew older. There was scar tissue from the incident and there wasn't anything to be done.




Insert Sarah becoming my wife, starting a Paleo food company (www.petespaleo.com) and me eating Paleo for over a year. I went to my annual eco cardiogram to get my heart checked and they were very confused. Not only did I not have any scar tissue on my heart but my resting pulse was that of an athlete. For a minute they thought that I was the wrong patient. Since starting Paleo and the business, I have fixed my heart. I fixed my damn heart. Also I lost 40 pounds and started a business that employs my wife, myself and 8 other people and helps hundreds of people change their own lives by eating Paleo. Crazy awesome. ” 







www.bodybynaturesupplements.com

Full range of supplements 







No comments:

Post a Comment