Tuesday 4 June 2013

Will I lose weight if I exercise

www.bodybynature.co.uk

“Doctor: ‘Ok so after looking at all the results, you are 40 years old, you weigh 267 pounds, you work all the time, eat poorly, don’t exercise, don’t do any drugs, and drink a little more than you should. You have an inflamed gallbladder and a fatty liver…’



I can’t say for certain where I first read about paleo…I was intrigued, but had many doubts…

[T]he hardest part, hands down, was the reaction I was getting from friends. Most were horrified, saying I was undoing all the good I had achieved so far because I was eating so much meat and fat. By this point I had dropped about 50 pounds….

And the weight kept coming off! Breaking the 200 pound barrier was awesome! … My energy level was at a higher level than I could ever remember, and I just felt younger. Avoiding the temptation of poor quality foods became easier…

I write this four years after I started this journey, with two years paleo under by belt. I’m at a comfortable 178 pounds. My sleep apnea, fatty liver, inflamed gallbladder are all gone. I was able to keep myself off of medications that I believe in the long run would have only made things worse for me - and I may well be in the best shape of my life….”




www.bodybynature.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment