Sunday 16 June 2013

How do I lose weight

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com  




“I found myself about 100 pounds overweight and feeling unhealthy on a daily basis…fatigue, joint pain, headaches, and general malaise…I was eating what I thought then was a healthy diet: Low fat, whole grains, and counting calories…

Then a friend told me about a challenge she was doing at her cross-fit gym. It was a…specific protocol of the paleo diet…followed by 60 days of paleo eating.




I planned, shopped, and prepped for this 30-day challenge and was more than impressed with (a) how I felt better almost immediately (b) how effortless my weight loss became, and c) HOW EASY IT ALL WAS. Heck, all I did was change the kind of food I ate...

I did not intend to ‘completely change my life,’ but lo and behold, my life has changed. At 40, after more than a year and a half of eating paleo and exercising regularly, I am no longer suffering the effects of being severely overweight. The fatigue, joint pain, headaches, and general malaise have subsided. My menstrual cycles are now regular – they had never before been regular without taking birth control medication. My skin is clear all month long too. I have lost nearly 70 pounds. I can keep up with my kids and my husband again. I enjoy playing outside again, and I really feel like ME again after all these years!”





www.bodybynaturesupplements.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment