Sunday 30 June 2013

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com Weight loss

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com




"I am a mother of 4 children under the age of 6. I had been struggling with my weight, skin problems, and horrible stomach pain for years before discovering paleo. The before picture was taken about a month into my paleo journey in June of 2012. By that point I had already lost a little over 20 pounds.

This month marked my 1 year anniversary of being paleo and I have lost and kept off 67 pounds! Besides the weight loss, the stomach pain and bloating that I once endured on an almost daily basis is gone. My awful adult acne has cleared up. I have more energy than I have ever had before and I feel the best I have ever felt in my life. Paleo has become my way of life and I am thankful every day that I discovered it. It is so true that most people never really know just how good the human body is designed to feel." ~ Ashley Armstrong


Edited to add a comment from Ashley a few hours after this was first posted in response to the comments: " I really appreciate all of the positive feedback and encouragement. Paleo is something I am so passionate about because I know how much it has helped me and can help others. It isn't just about the weight loss. It's about being the best, healthiest version of me that I can be. I eat this way because it makes me feel good. This is the only body I will have and it deserves real, whole foods. If I can do it, anyone can!!"


SEE MORE AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS IN THE PALEO MIRACLE E-BOOK (PDF): http://bit.ly/paleomiraclebook

No comments:

Post a Comment