Thursday 9 May 2013

Eat good food lose weight simple

www.bodybynature.co.uk

“The sugar and carb withdrawals were hard for me. I swear I smelled toast everywhere I went. But once that passed, I dropped a lot of weight really quickly. The 30 days raced by and we noticed a huge change in our sleep patterns, our mental clarity, and our digestive health; all for the better. We ate bacon every day, as well as !sh, seasonal veggies from our CSA box, and plenty of cuts of meat. I cut out processed food and only bought organic or grass fed foods. Our bodies grew lean, as well as quite strong with all the climbing. By our wedding day, I weighed 123 pounds (at age 25) and felt amazing.

The top photos are from 2009, when I was at my largest. The bottom photos are from 2012-today. I have been Paleo over 2 years now, and am maintaining my weight at 120-125lbs (I'm 5'3") for over 18 months.” ~ Marie Bencivenga, page 28 The Paleo Miracle Book.


No comments:

Post a Comment