Monday 27 May 2013

Lose weight easy

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com



“I started paleo almost two years ago, in October 2010. Before paleo I weighed about 226 pounds at a height of 5 foot 8"


My total cholesterol was over 300 and the ratios were even worse. My doctor kept telling me that I needed to lose weight, but I had no idea how to do that…

Well, October 10th 2010 was the first day in my new life. From that day on, I ate and still eat a lot of meat, vegetables, and have ditched all the processed foods…I craved bread so badly. I would do anything for bread. And that was the most difficult part of that change…
...
After one month I had lost almost 18 pounds, and I wanted more! My family and friends were concerned because of the high amount of meat and fat I was eating. Now, almost two years later, I weigh 169.4 pounds, and my total cholesterol is at 190 and the ratios are fantastic.”





www.bodybynaturesupplements.com

No comments:

Post a Comment