Tuesday 14 May 2013

Eat paleo eat well

www.bodybynature.co.uk



"Being Paleo has changed my life. I picked up "Why We Get Fat" by Gary Taubes on a whim almost two years ago and it completely changed the way I thought about food. It is the only thing that's ever really made sense to me diet- and nutrition-wise. It clicked! You don't need supplements or pre-packaged meals or a point system; YOU JUST HAVE TO EAT REAL FOOD.
When people ask me how I've managed to lose 85lbs, all I have to tell them is this: If it came in a box, it needs to stay in a box. If it didn't sprout from the ground, grow on a tree or a vine, or it didn't have a mother, keep it out of your mouth.
So now, two years later, I'm still going strong. I finally feel like a healthy, energetic, 24-year-old woman and have never been so happy in my entire life. Bless you for sharing the information and the Paleo love. I hope one day everyone can see its beauty!" ~ Danielle Dwyer

No comments:

Post a Comment