Friday 24 May 2013

Paleo diet helps you lose weight

www.bodybynature.co.uk






“Who among us hasn’t tried cutting calories and increasing exercise?…At six feet tall, I weighed 203 pounds. It seemed normal to me because I live in Mississippi (the fattest of our fifty states), and because I was raised the American way, on fast food like everyone else.

I was introduced to a term that would change my life. Paleo. I began to notice the effects food had on me and how they made me feel. For the first time since early childhood, I no longer needed a prescription for acid reflux.

It is now 2012, and I am still six feet tall but only 165 pounds and just 5% body fat. We all have goals, whether it is losing weight, gaining lean muscle, or just being in good health. The most important thing to remember is that they are attainable for everyone. And you don’t have to do it alone:

No comments:

Post a Comment