Saturday 25 May 2013

Lose weight the paleo way

www.bodybynature.co.uk


“I was usually hovering around 190-195 pounds...I hated having to take my shirt off. I always felt like I had to “suck in” and was constantly envious of any guy with a six-pack….My sleep patterns were terrible. I’d have indigestion, nausea in the mornings, and constant unease...
 
 


My wife and I decided to do 30 days together, cutting out all grains and sugar. The results were incredible...

It’s been about a year and a half now since I’ve made the switch, and I don’t think I’ll ever go back…I recently went to the doctor, and he was blown away by every test result. He laughed and quipped “Paleo must be working!” after reading through my numbers. It was a nice confirmation…
...
I’m energetic. I’m strong. I’m lean. I sleep well. I’m healthy, happy, quick, and ready to respond to anything life throws my way. Changing my diet, and ultimately my lifestyle, has allowed me the freedom to truly enjoy my life. I have no health issues, and have not gotten sick once since going Paleo…I’d recommend the Paleo lifestyle to anyone I meet.”
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment