Monday 20 May 2013

How do i get fit?

www.bodybynaturesupplements.com


“My health problems had been rapidly getting worse, and by January of 2009 I was completely falling apart. I was still having chronic urticaria and angioedema, acne, and no energy, and had added daily migraines, daily stomachache, and chronic heartburn to my list of symptoms. I could barely get out of bed, was having trouble thinking, and my brain seemed to just space out….


For the past three years, I have not had any migraines like I used to get. I have tons of energy, and started running races (up to a half marathon) and doing triathlons. I have not had any urticaria or angioedema. I haven’t had any moments of my brain spacing out, and only get the dizziness/off balance feelings when I accidentally eat some gluten…

My family is happy that I am healthy now, and some of them have even gone gluten free themselves….
...
[current] typical meals: shrimp and veggie omelet, salad with scallops, grass-fed roast with carrots and root vegetables.“
  




No comments:

Post a Comment