Friday 24 May 2013

Lose weight eating the paleo way

www.bodybynature.co.uk


"Today I was digging through old pics and found a serious "before" from 2009... I cried... it's so hard to believe that was me.... 18 months after my youngest was born and several months before a Hashimoto diagnosis - among other health issues. Most of my changes started in early 2012 when I got serious and started eating real food... E-A-T-I-N-G R-E-A-L F-O-O-D .... that's it... no gimmick.
 


I hesitated sharing this... I hate to look at her... she was sad, broken, unhealthy and following conventional "diets" to get back into shape... But there was so much more going on inside of me healthwise that calorie restriction and chronic cardio only served to hurt me MORE than do me any good...

I'm glad I found that pic.... I have never looked at one that far back before today... It reminds me to shut the F*** UP over what I see as imperfections today... baby steps babyyyy!!! Healing happens from the inside and it takes time... your body just follows su...it....

No comments:

Post a Comment