Sunday 26 May 2013

Paleo lose weight and enjoy life

www.bodybynature.co.uk


“At 39 years of age, I weighed between 175 and 180 pounds. I worked out haphazardly. I would get a burst of inspiration and get on a workout kick and start “eating healthy” and lose 15 to 20 pounds, only to gain it back and yo-yo once more…I suffered from IBS, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, fibromyalgia, with severe migraines and daily throbbing dull headaches…


Once I started eating paleo, my stomach aches, bloating (which I hadn’t noticed until it was gone), IBS, chronic fatigue syndrome, and fibromyalgia all improved almost immediately. Also - something I wasn’t even really aware of - my knees were swollen and ached a lot, and I had a dull ache in my lower back. I got used to the idea that I had some early form of arthritis in my joints – but once I went paleo, it was gone, completely gone. It’s funny how things become 'your normal' until you find out what 'true normal' really is…”

No comments:

Post a Comment